The Amazing World Of Horses: Adult Coloring Book Volume 1

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

The Amazing World Of Horses: Adult Coloring Book Volume 1 Details

Review I just got into adultcoloring books to help me relax after going through two major surgeries. I'm really glad these are not tiny and are very easy to color making it relaxing not frustrating. The animal creations in this adult coloringbook are fun and whimsical and a joy to be a part of . Anyone lookingfora fun relaxing adult coloring experience in any art medium fromcrayons to colored pencils to paints or markers will truly enjoy doingso in this book. What's especially nice is that while you're doing thecoloring you can tear it away out of the book for easier coloringwithout ripping the page. The book is designed to allow you to take each page out carefully, color it as you want , making it unique and thenbeing able to frame it for gift giving or in your own home,Great Coloring book especially for people who love animals and love realartwork. It has a lot of patterns but the animals are not cartoonish.They are drawn with a sense of realism but with a decorative quality.There are 46 pages to color. The backside is blank. Each page is 8.5 in x 11in. Here are some of the images.The designs are quite intricate and some have a bit of gray scale shadingalready added to them. I like to use my Tombow water-based markers onthis type of area to let the already done shading work with the color Ihave chosen. This type of coloring reminds me when "colorizing" blackand white photos was popular a number of years ago. It is very much asimilar concept. Read more From the Author From my art table to yours. I grew up with a profound love for horses. I'm sure you do too if you're on this page. That's why I created this the first of several horse coloring books for those who love and appreciate the beauty of the horse and the amazing diversity of various breeds. I know you're gonna have so much fun coloring these as I did creating them. Read more See all Editorial Reviews

Reviews

This is a beautiful coloring book. The pages are very heavy & perforated. This is the best quality of paper I've ever had in a coloring book. My Sharpie's & other markers do not bleed through it. The detail of the pictures is absolutely beautiful!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel