PlayTime Piano Rock 'n' Roll: Level 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

PlayTime Piano Rock 'n' Roll: Level 1 Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). A collection of rock and roll classics from the '50s and '60s. The selections offer fun and excitement at the lessons, while still providing practice in the basics. Includes: Rock Around the Clock * Surfer Girl * Rockin' Robin * The Green Mosquito * Cool Strut * Come Go With Me * The Purple People Eater * Walk Right In * Peanut Butter * Blue Suede Shoes. View Helpful Introductory Videos Here

Reviews

Fantastic , bought a small keyboard with lessons for some children in the family . I havent played piano in 40 years at 17 I broke my hand , damaged some fingers and was caught up in racing motorcycles . The piano was sold . With these new Casio's that are portable I thought lets try again . I forgot how to read music . Bought these books number 1 and up and they are great . Starting to learn again . Didn't have the timing down for other classical I didn't know but these I know the tunes and when I do not their on You tube .. Even played from these books . So I am progressing and loving my new Casio Piano too . Couldn't be happier and I am actually starting to self read music can play songs like Rocky Top and Blue Suede Shoes . Very pleased . Thanks for the fun lessons and not to mention the other courses out there online with midi using your computer the Casio hooks up too . Really enjoying myself at 60

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel